CULLMAN – Below are the arrests and incidents reported on Feb. 5, 2019. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- third-degree theft of lost property; person; Hwy. 157; cash
- fourth-degree theft of property; Vincent Furniture; 3rd St. SE; vehicle part; $400
- fourth-degree theft of property; person; Oak Manor Dr. SW; cash
- fourth-degree theft of property; person; Olive St. SW; tag; $50
Bartlett, McKenzie L., 27
- fourth-degree theft of property
McFadden, Tammy L., 28
- FTA- driving while revoked
Thoma, Edward E., 52
- public intoxication
- resisting arrest
Hanceville Police Department
No incidents or arrests reported.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.