Left to right: Chloe Hamrick, McKenna Chambers and Lizzie Baumbach (W.C. Mann for The Cullman Tribune)
CULLMAN – On Friday evening, a small crowd took respite from the packed midway to enjoy the 2018 County Fair Talent Show in the Coca-Cola Theatre. Contestants competed in three age groups for prizes of up to $100.
- Reese Guthrie, singing “O the Blood”
- John Stumpff, singing “Writing’s on the Wall”
- Leiana Amer, singing and signing “You Say”
- Sophie Raine Henry, singing “You Belong With Me”
- Madison Kaylee Dupree, singing “Let It Go”
- Chloe Hamrick, singing “God Only Knows”
- McKenna Chambers, singing “Make You Feel My Love”
- Savanna Jackson, singing “All of Me”
20 years and older
- Lizzie Baumbach, playing a selection of movie soundtrack tunes on violin
In the youngest category, Hamrick won first place, Guthrie second and Stumpff third.
Chambers took first, and Jackson was second in the 12-19 category.
Baumbach took the 20 and older category by default, but still impressed the audience with her string skills.
Copyright 2018 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.