TUSCALOOSA – The University of Alabama awarded some 1,342 degrees during its summer commencement on Aug. 4.
Cullman-area graduates included:
- Traci Janan Blalock, of Hanceville, Master of Social Work
- Keaton M. Dean, of Vinemont, BS in Chemical Engineering
- Josey Hardman, of Cullman, Bachelor of Arts
- Lucas Johnson, of Falkville, Doctor of Philosophy
- Leslie Warren, of Cullman, Master of Arts
The University of Alabama, the state's oldest and largest public institution of higher education, is a student-centered research university that draws the best and brightest to an academic community committed to providing a premier undergraduate and graduate education. UA is dedicated to achieving excellence in scholarship, collaboration and intellectual engagement; providing public outreach and service to the state of Alabama and the nation; and nurturing a campus environment that fosters collegiality, respect and inclusivity.
Photo courtesy of The University of Alabama