Cullman High School (Tribune file photo)
CULLMAN – At a special called meeting Friday morning, the Cullman City School Board took up several last-minute items before the start of the new school year next week, including personnel changes.
- Kayla Rose Rogers, Head Start instructional assistant at Cullman City Primary
- Meaghan Britton, temporary social studies teacher at Cullman High, filling leave of absence
- Wanda Day, floating 6.5-hour CNP worker
- Tiffany Whitesell, 6.5-hour CNP worker at West Elementary
- Janie Davis, Special Ed. instructional assistant at West Elementary
- Allison Tuggle, assistant principal at Cullman High. She will also receive a supplement for CHS administrative extracurricular activities.
- Susan Partridge, CNP worker, Cullman High
- Roxie Lee, Special Ed. instructional assistant, West Elementary. She also resigned as drama sponsor.
Leaves of absence
- James Bell, Cullman Middle, under Family and Medical Leave Act
- Kim Shelton, Cullman High, on the job injury, returning Oct. 10
- Michael Fowlkes, from information technology manager to technology coordinator at Central Office
- Jake Johnson, from assistant principal at Cullman High to federal programs/CTE coordinator at central office
- Tracy Wilson, from CNP worker at West Elementary to CNP worker at Cullman High
The board also approved the following items:
- Permission for Cullman High to contract with Encore Rehabilitation, Inc. for athletic training and physical therapy services
- Permission to contract with Trent Dean for Cullman Parks and Recreation summer track and field camp
- Stipends for multiple teachers and staff to attend various training and administrative events
- Surplus/salvage of numerous non-working or non-useable electronic items, including computers, SMART boards, and others
- Revised Head Start Code of Ethical Conduct, previously approved by the Head Start Policy Council
The next scheduled meeting of the Cullman City School Board will be at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 21 in the central office board room. The public is invited to attend.
Copyright 2018 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.