Top row, l-r: Whitney Nichole Thursby, Oliver Samual Tucker, Danny Ray Tucker and MiKayla Delaine Burleson
Bottom row, l-r: Donald William Holder, Shelly Dawn Holder, Bradley Dewayne Hester and Kimberly Johnson Graves
CULLMAN COUNTY – Agents with the Cullman Narcotics Enforcement Team (CNET) and investigators with the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) on Thursday arrested eight individuals after two search warrants led to the discovery of drugs.
In the first incident, a search warrant was executed early Thursday morning on County Road 335 close to Miller Flats on Smith Lake. Allegedly discovered were 4 grams of methamphetamine and 3.5 grams of hydrocodone.
Four people were arrested and charged with two counts each of unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Each had a bond of $9,000.
- Whitney Nichole Thursby, 29 of Berlin
- Danny Ray Tucker, 49, of Crane HIll
- MiKayla Delaine Burleson, 20, of Cullman
- Oliver Samual Tucker, 21, of Crane HIll
In the second incident, which happened later Thursday, a search warrant was executed on County Road in the Bremen community. There, various Schedule 2 and Schedule 3 pills were allegedly discovered, along with drug paraphernalia.
Four people were arrested. Their charges and bond amounts are below:
- Donald William Holder, 49, of Bremen- unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia- $5,000 bond
- Shelly Dawn Holder, 49, of Bremen- unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia- $5,000 bond
- Kimberly Johnson Graves, 50, of Bremen- unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia- $1,000 bond
- Bradley Dewayne Hester, 35, of Bremen- unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia- $1,000 bond
In all, the CCSO seized more than 4 grams of methamphetamine, 3.5 grams of hydrocodone, various Schedule 2 and Schedule 3 pills, and various items of drug paraphernalia.
“Anytime you can arrest this many drug offenders, that’s a good day. We have gotten some tips from citizens about drug activity and we have really been concentrating on drug suppression in these areas,” said Sheriff Matt Gentry. “I would like to thank the CNET agents and our investigators for all they did yesterday.”
All suspects are currently being held in the Cullman County Detention Center.
Copyright 2017 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.