CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported March 10, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• forgery; person; forged title
• criminal trespass-3rd degree; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157
• theft of property-4th degree; forgery-3rd; Rusken Packaging, Inc.; forged checks
• theft of property-3rd degree; person; Jackson St. SW; miscellaneous
• theft of property-4th degree; Loyal Order of the Moose 1861
• theft of property-4th degree; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157; general merchandise; $233
McCollough, Jonathan J.; 38
• robbery-3rd degree
• theft of property-4th degree
• resisting arrest
• obstructing governmental operations
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.