CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported Jan. 13, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported
Cullman Police Department
• theft of property-4th degree; Wal-Mart; Olive St. SW; general merchandise; $18
• theft of property-4th degree; Wal-Mart; pressure washer; Hwy. 157; $148
• unauthorized use of motor vehicle; Enterprise Rent-A-Car
• criminal mischief-3rd degree; person; Marktplatz Ctr. SW; damaged to 2021 Dodge Ram; $150
• theft of property-4th degree; person; Olive St. SW; weedeater; $330
• unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; person; 2nd St. SE; gun; $300
• theft of property-4th degree; Sky High Smoke Shop; St. Joseph Dr. NW; general merchandise; $40
• harassment; person; St. Joseph Dr. NW
• criminal trespass-3rd degree; Popeye’s; Hwy. 157
• theft of property-3rd degree; Ulta Beauty; Cullman Shopping Center; perfume; $700
Folds, David A.; 63
• unauthorized use of motor vehicle
Compton, Ashley D.; 40
• criminal treapss-3rd degree
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.